This week I have been working on making our infant car seat look girly and new : ) I found a soft flannel fabric that I loved and decided that Adelyn's colors will be brown and pink. Here' s how it turned out:
| Before |
| Canopy disassembled |
| Main body "before" |
| Canopy after |
| All ready for Adelyn! Here's the view from the front with comfy head and body snuzzler inside (the insert was store bought; I attached brown bias tape around the edges because they were blue) |
What do you think? Much more girly right? I just couldn't bare to put my sweet baby girl in a black and grey car seat!
This was not one of those "super easy" projects that I have taken on in the past. But, after only a couple of days (and several trips to the store) I think the final result was worth it! Here is the link to the tutorial in case anyone needs to recover an old (but perfectly good) car seat:
Hope you all are having a great Saturday!
Love, Sandi