Saturday, February 18, 2012

Growing kiddos


It has been a while since I've posted anything. What have we been up to?  I'm so glad you asked! ;)

Emma is talking a ton now and she loves being a big sister : )

Learning how to play chess. Olivia is eyeing which piece she is targeting...
Anna learning
Christopher climbing on Daddy while he teaches Anna and Olivia how to play.  By the way, I love this man...he really is the best husband and dad in the world!  We just celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary!  To God be all the glory! 
Cooking: Sophia helping mommy make Butternut Squash and Turkey soup.  It was so good!
Olivia is losing more teeth
Christopher and Daddy did their first building project together.
They made a little wooden box for art supplies at Lowe's. This occurred on or near Valentine's day (hence the hearts and flowers).


Adelyn is growing. She'll be 4 months old in a week. She is even sitting in the bumbo seat and looking at books already. Isn't this happening too fast?


She reminds me of her sisters already!

I'll try to update again shortly.

Bye for now. :)