Monday, April 29, 2013

Christopher

Christopher is such a great conversationalist...he really is! He comes up with such great questions to keep the conversation going all day long. We never run out of things to talk about around here. Here are a few examples:
"Mom, what's hotter: hot chocolate or fire?"
"Dad, is 100 the end of all the numbers?"
"Mom, which is colder: popsicles or ice?"
"Mom, what would you like to eat all day: salad or pizza?" I answer "salad" and he says "me too!"
Ah, LOVE this sweet boy of ours!
Recently I was able to take him out on a mother/son date. We went out to lunch at a local dairy and then miniature golfing (his first time playing) and it was a lot of fun. He's already asking me to take him again.
Here are a couple recent pictures. One while we were mini-golfing and the other one of him playing with a sling I made him. He has been into David and Goliath recently and was trying to turn everyday objects around the house into slings and so I looked up how to make one online. I found a video on youtube of how to make one out of a piece of rope (twine is what I used). He couldn't wait to get it outside and throw nuts that fell down from our trees in it.
We just love our Christopher and all these fun 'boy' adventures we get to experience with him as he grows :)