The girls entered their first spelling bee (with other local homeschoolers) and did great!
Evan turned 6 months and started eating rice cereal
The girls and I are sewing burp cloths for a few families we know
Oh and I must share this recipe with you! We have all been enjoying these the past several weeks. You just grab one in the morning, eat cold and it fills you up until lunch!
Basic Overnight Refrigerator Oatmeal
1/2 cup old fashioned oats, 1/2 cup milk (we use almond but any will work), 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt, 1 Tbsp chia seeds, 1 heaping tsp sweetener of your choice (we like Truvia), add 1/2 scoop of whey vanilla protein powder (optional), then add fruit or nuts or any other flavors you like. Apple cinnamon with a peeled and chopped green apple and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon is all of our favorite! I personally like lemon berry with lemon extract and frozen mixed berries too. Stir. Make the night before in glass jars and breakfast is ready when you wake up...no cooking!
More ideas and original recipe here: http://www.theyummylife.com/Refrigerator_Oatmeal



