Saturday, March 21, 2015

Hello Neglected Blog :)

It has been a looooong time! For some reason, I cannot both update blog regularly and be on Facebook at the same time. So, I am giving up FB for awhile. Does anyone even still read this blog? If you do, please comment so I can see if it's worth it to update here. A lot has changed since last Christmas: 
-Evan is walking 
-Adelyn is finally potty trained
-Anna and Libby have been doing an online program for homeschool (which they love)
-Daddy has been working a lot but doing well in his job 
-Christopher learned how to ride his bike
-He and Emma continue to excel in reading 
-We'll be moving to another state in a couple of months. 
-Parenting 7 children is a balancing act. 
-Both of my parents are engaged to other people and that has been a huge adjustment for me to comprehend
-God is faithful even in the midst of suffering 
Recent pics:
I have lost close to 40lbs with Trim, Healthy Mama (just passed my 1 year "Trimaversary")🎉
Anna is 12 now...how did this happen? She has Dad's personality!
Libby is 10 and is so much like her mom in personality!
Sophia is 8 now, loves to draw and ride her bike
Christopher is 6 now and turning out to be a spectacular young man!!
Emma is 5 and learning so much!
Adelyn is cute and entertaining...becoming very talkative :)
Evan is one and on the run! What a joy he is :)