By the grace of God, living for Jesus Christ and raising 7 precious children for the glory of God
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
A more intimate blog
Hello dearest friends and family! I am so excited to make this blog private. The reason is, I was constantly considering strangers when posting before. Now, I can share more about where we live, the real deal of raising 6 kids and be more open about our lives in general and maybe not as concerned about my grammar because I know you all will love me no matter what :) Tomorrow is not only Thanksgiving but it is also Emma's 3rd birthday! I have been thinking about sharing how Emma really is a miracle baby and the grace of God in her life. I plan to do a post on that Friday or Saturday. Have a wonderful day tomorrow! Love you all!

