Friday, July 5, 2013

Please support this campaign and help 300+ vulnerable Russian orphans join their families!

*UPDATE:  http://www.nogreaterjoymom.com/2013/07/praise-be-to-him-who-sits-upon-throne.html*


Go to this link to learn more: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/darkmatterlove/the-dark-matter-of-love-joins-the-fight-to-free-th-0?ref=banner

Right now we are working on completing our 4th and final post-placement report for the Russian Ministry of Education (MOE). This marks 3 years that Christopher has been a part of our family.  It lets the MOE know that Christopher is doing well in our family after his adoption. Knowing that over 300 children have already met the families who have worked so hard to adopt them and then be denied that blessing truly breaks my heart. This is not even to speak of the over 100,000 orphans who do not have any hope remaining in Russian orphanages.
The Russian adoption ban has really been a burden on my heart since it went into effect on January 1st of this year. Knowing first hand how hard it is to adopt internationally and the immeasurable blessing and joys of adoption, we want more families and orphans to be united through legal adoption.
I can not talk about my love for Christopher without tearing up. We love him more than we could ever express to anyone in words. He is the sweetest little boy in the world I believe. He has adjusted so well to our family. It's like he's always been with us and perfectly designed for our family. He is so affectionate, loving and kind. He'll often stop whatever he is doing and say "I love you Mommy" or "This is really good" (in response to something I made for dinner for example and just to let me know he appreciates me). I could go on and on with examples. The love of parent and child is a very special special thing and all children and parents should have this privilege I believe.
Please support this campaign and pray that hearts will be changed and more orphans can become beloved sons and daughters!
-Sandi
Christopher having fun at our church's Vacation Bible School last month