I have to be honest, I am going through a really challenging time right now as my parents' marriage of 35 years is ending. This is something I have seen coming over the past 2 years but had hope that they would be able to reconcile and work it out. They let me know recently that they are not together at all anymore and are "moving on". This has hit me like a ton of bricks and I find myself having a hard time making it through the day as I go through all the stages of grief. Right now I am in the stage where I cry at the slightest thing or for no apparent reason at all. I feel numb inside and feel helpless as there is nothing I can do to change the way things are. Even as an adult, this is incredibly painful to go through and I need your prayers dear friends. This should be such a joyous time in my life but I am quite distracted by this sad news. I only have about a week or so to go until our baby arrives and I need to have the strength to go through labor, delivery, recovery and learning how to care for 7 children...please pray for strength and that the Lord would carry me through. Please also share any scriptures in the comments section that you think might be helpful to me at this time. Thank you!
By the grace of God, living for Jesus Christ and raising 7 precious children for the glory of God
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Prayer Request
I have to be honest, I am going through a really challenging time right now as my parents' marriage of 35 years is ending. This is something I have seen coming over the past 2 years but had hope that they would be able to reconcile and work it out. They let me know recently that they are not together at all anymore and are "moving on". This has hit me like a ton of bricks and I find myself having a hard time making it through the day as I go through all the stages of grief. Right now I am in the stage where I cry at the slightest thing or for no apparent reason at all. I feel numb inside and feel helpless as there is nothing I can do to change the way things are. Even as an adult, this is incredibly painful to go through and I need your prayers dear friends. This should be such a joyous time in my life but I am quite distracted by this sad news. I only have about a week or so to go until our baby arrives and I need to have the strength to go through labor, delivery, recovery and learning how to care for 7 children...please pray for strength and that the Lord would carry me through. Please also share any scriptures in the comments section that you think might be helpful to me at this time. Thank you!